Bluecat Networks Adonis Appliance

Sherman, Larry, GCM Larry.Sherman at rbsgc.com
Wed Jun 13 22:59:24 CEST 2007

A coworker in the PC Infrastructure team tried to get MOM to monitor the
firms new DNS/DHCP appliance.  MOM apparently crashed trying to process
the MIB.  He has asked me if Hobbit can monitor his device.  I of course
have assured him that it can.

I'm thinking Devmon, but the device also offers ssh access to some type
of console (I'm getting the manual tomorrow).

Has anyone monitored one of these yet, and if so, any suggestions?

Thanks, Larry

*

if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.