[hobbit] conn graph not being created

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jun 12 13:41:06 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:33:40AM +0100, Lance Wantenaar wrote:
> Error message for one of the devices on the conn page. No graph is
> displayed.
>
> "Service conn on luton_7204_loopback0 is OK Hobbit system error"

That's a first - this is one of those "it cannot happen" errors that
I'd never expected to see.

In other words, your setup is fine - it just doesn't run the ping test
for this host for some reason.

Could you try running this command from the Hobbit server while logged
in as the Hobbit user:

  bbcmd bbtest-net --ping --debug luton_7204_loopback0 2>&1 >/tmp/debug.txt

and send me the /tmp/debug.txt file. Hopefully that will help me figure
out what's happening.

Also, if there's anything in the ~hobbit/server/logs/bb-network.log file
I'd like to know.