[hobbit] conn graph not being created

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 12 12:58:04 CEST 2007

Lance Wantenaar a écrit :

> I am struggling to get hobbit to draw graphs for conn test for host on
> my hobbit system. I am using version 4.20 which is a fresh build from
> source.
>

> All the software installation is under the hobbit user in the hobbit
> directory.
>

> This is a new install. I got my bb-host file from an older bb server.
> I do get 2 graphs which are displayed and that is for the old BB
> server and the localhost. At the moment the graph is not being drawn
> just displayed.
>

> Error message for one of the devices on the conn page. No graph is
> displayed.
>

> "Service conn on luton_7204_loopback0 is OK Hobbit system error"
>

> When I click on the graph it goes through to the webpage for the
> hourly, daily, weekly and monthly graphs but again they aren't displayed.
>

> How do I troubleshoot this to resolve the issue?
>

> Lance Wantenaar

the best is to run the hobbitgraph directly from the command line of
your server with the userid of your http daemon.
you need to copy paste the query string and set a QUERY_STRING variable
with this content. (i'm not sure of the variable name, you should check
the mailing list archive as this issue was already discussed).

you should then get more details about the error.