conn graph not being created

Lance Wantenaar Lance.Wantenaar at easyJet.com
Tue Jun 12 12:33:40 CEST 2007

I am struggling to get hobbit to draw graphs for conn test for host on
my hobbit system. I am using version 4.20 which is a fresh build from
source.

All the software installation is under the hobbit user in the hobbit
directory.

This is a new install. I got my bb-host file from an older bb server. I
do get 2 graphs which are displayed and that is for the old BB server
and the localhost. At the moment the graph is not being drawn just
displayed.

Error message for one of the devices on the conn page. No graph is
displayed.

"Service conn on luton_7204_loopback0 is OK Hobbit system error"

When I click on the graph it goes through to the webpage for the hourly,
daily, weekly and monthly graphs but again they aren't displayed.

How do I troubleshoot this to resolve the issue?

Lance Wantenaar