[hobbit] hobbit-clients.cfg

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri Jun 1 16:32:36 CEST 2007

Hobbit debugging 101 commences, I guess.  There should be some log files
in client/log -- look them over.  There aren't many.

How many hosts are there in your bb-hosts?  Could this system have been
given the wrong name or something like that?  You also might look at the
server logs too.

I am not much of a Hobbit expert, but others on the list are...

GLH