[hobbit] Question

Dean Casey dcasey at pathfire.com
Tue Jul 31 00:57:35 CEST 2007

There are several step-by-step how-to guides available for installation
on the internet.

The Hobbit help files (available on the demo site) are very detailed in
stepping through the how-to part of the installation sequence. You might
try the Hobbit Wiki for a more granular level of detail. There's also a
searchable Hobbit message board, which is available from the demo site.

Unfortunately, can't be more helpful than these (admittedly rather
generic) pointers unless you can copy & post the exact error messages
you're receiving.

Dean Casey