4.3 feature requests

Sherman, Larry, GCM Larry.Sherman at rbsgc.com
Fri Jul 27 17:31:37 CEST 2007

Hi Henrik,

I have 2, of which 1 is very desirable, the other is nice to have:

The first is multiple bb2 pages.  I would envision it this way:  In the
hobbitserver.cfg file, a variable exists called, say, "BB2TAGS", as well
as a NOBB2TAG, i.e.:

BB2TAGS="BB2MD, BB2NET, BB2PCS, BB2PRINT, BB2UNIX, BB2BATCH, BB2COMPUTE"
NOBB2TAG="NOBB2"

Then, every host appears on the default bb2 page, as it does now, as
well as each specific page, as long as it does not have the NOBB2 tag in
bb-hosts.   If it has the NOBB2 tag and a say, BB2MD tag, then it
appears only on the BB2MD page.

EX: 0.0.0.0 myhost.mydomain.com # BB2MD NOBB2

This would be a huge help to us, as we use the bb2 page for our morning
ritual (checkout), and now each group must filter through data that is
not of direct interest to their group.

The nice to have would be to have multiple MAIL variables, which would
then ease the construction of rules in Outlook.

As always, many thanks and appreciation for your work Henrik,

Larry

*

if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.