Antwort: RE: [hobbit] Hobbit Client for Sun OS

Thorsten.Erdmann at daimlerchrysler.com Thorsten.Erdmann at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Jul 27 15:51:27 CEST 2007

You are right, thank you.
In the meantime I've got a compiled version which works. Thank you

Thorsten Erdmann

Larry.Sherman at rbsgc.com
27.07.2007 13:15
Bitte antworten an
hobbit at hswn.dk

An
hobbit at hswn.dk
Kopie

Thema
RE: [hobbit] Hobbit Client for Sun OS

If you have solaris 10, you should have gcc in either /usr/sfw/bin or
/opt/sfw/bin.  These directories may just not be in your path.