[hobbit] Enable hobbit to alert about idle systems

John Browning John.Browning at sas.com
Thu Jul 26 03:12:39 CEST 2007

Thanks for the response Rob,

The client hosts are a range of different unix flavors, ranging from HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, and Linux.

I would define IDLE as less than an average of 5-10% CPU usage over a period of 2 weeks or more.  This also could possibly be measured in whether or not a user has logged on to the machine.

Thanks,
-John