[hobbit] hobbitfetch testers needed

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jul 25 14:44:56 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 06:58:40AM -0500, McDonald, Dan wrote:
> In the past 22 hours it has not gotten into a loop,

Good, I suppose the client data is being fetched and updates correctly?

> but I still see this status on the hobbitfetch item:
>

>                            - Program crashed
>
>                           Fatal signal caught!

I'd like to know if this generates a core file in ~hobbit/server/tmp/
(it should), and if there is one then please run it through gdb to get
the backtrace as described in
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/known-issues.html#bugreport

Thanks,