[hobbit] vmio + raid

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Jul 23 18:01:40 CEST 2007

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:54:31AM +0100, Jones, Jason (Altrincham) wrote:
> On the hobbit demo site, specifically:
> http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/servers/servers.html
>
> Does anyone know how to set up the vmio and raid tests that appear on
> voodoo? Or is this some new feature in the snapshots?

"vmio" is one of the old Big Brother add-ons I grabbed off www.deadcat.net .

"raid" is based on the bb-mdstat.sh script (also from deadcat), but I
seem to recall that I had to do some tweaking in order for it to work.
If you want, grab it from http://www.hswn.dk/~henrik/bb-mdstat.sh

PS: It's funny - I haven't been to deadcat for ages, but I just went
over there. bbgen and bb-memory are both in the top-10 downloads -
it's amazing how some software never dies :-)