[hobbit] Avoid alarm when hobbitd server lost connection

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri Jul 20 16:25:17 CEST 2007

I would use router tags, make sure you are pinging the switch, and then
put the switch as the first hop in your router path.

As for the flood of emails when connections are restored -- this is a
Hobbit "feature" at present if you have "recovery" messages enabled --
Hobbit will send recovery messages regardless of whether or not it send
a "problem" message.  In a large installation, this could add up to a
lot of emails.