[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Fri Jul 20 14:31:31 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot for this very quick implementation!!

I've tried it at my test system and it works perfect. Exactly what I had
in mind when writing my mail to the list.

This (and all the others in the past) is a pretty good example of how
flexible, quick and uncomplicated open source development is; espacially
compared to commercial products.

Thanks again for all the contribution!

Regards
Johann