[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Schoemaker, M.C.Z. marco at nlr.nl
Fri Jul 20 11:14:30 CEST 2007

> It not possible to mail attachements over 30kB. How do I get the
> changed files over?

I'll mail patch data instead, it's not that much.

-- bbdisplay/loadbbhosts.c
590a591
>                       char *tooltip;
634a636
>                       tooltip = bbh_item(bbhost, BBH_TOOLTIP);
684c686
<                                                           comment, description,
---
>                                                   (comment?comment:tooltip), description,
708c710
<                                                                           comment, description,
---
>                                                                   (comment?comment:tooltip), description,
756c758
<                                                                           comment, description,
---
>                                                                   (comment?comment:tooltip), description,

-- common/bb-hosts.5
192a193,200
> .IP "TOOLTIP:Host tooltip"
> Adds a small tooltip text when the mousepointer hoovers over the
> hostname on the webpage. This can be used to give extensive
> information on the host, without taking up precious space on
> the webpage or the user having to click to another page with
> extensive information. If the tooltip includes whitespace, it
> must be in double-quotes, e.g. TOOLTIP:"Sun webserver"

-- lib/htmllog.c
394c394,395
<       char *cmt, *disp, *hname;
---
>       char *cmt, *disp, *hname, *tip;
>       int  len;
403a405
>       tip = bbh_item(host, BBH_TOOLTIP);
406,412c408,417
<       if (cmt) {
<               result = (char *)malloc(strlen(disp) + strlen(cmt) + 4);
<               sprintf(result, "%s (%s)", disp, cmt);
<               return result;
<       }
<       else
<               return disp;
---
>       if(cmt || tip) {
>         len=strlen(disp)+15+7;        /* Add <span title=".."></span> tags */
>         if(cmt) len+=strlen(cmt)+3;   /* Add ' (cmt)' */
>         if(tip) len+=strlen(tip);     /* Add tip in title */
>         else    len+=strlen(cmt);     /* Add cmt in title */
>         result=(char *)malloc(len+1);
>         if(cmt) sprintf(result,"<span title=\"%s\">%s (%s)</span>",(tip?tip:cmt),disp,cmt);
>         else    sprintf(result,"<span title=\"%s\">%s</span>",tip,disp);
>         return result;
>       } else return disp;

-- lib/loadhosts.c
53a54,55
>       bbh_item_key[BBH_TOOLTIP]              = "TOOLTIP:";
>       bbh_item_name[BBH_TOOLTIP]             = "BBH_TOOLTIP";

-- lib/loadhosts.h
18a19
>       BBH_TOOLTIP,

-- web/bb-findhost.c
182c182
<               char *hostname, *displayname, *comment, *ip;
---
>               char *hostname, *displayname, *comment, *tooltip, *ip;
186a187
>               tooltip = bbh_item(hostwalk, BBH_TOOLTIP);
191a193
>                               (tooltip && regexec (&re, tooltip, (size_t)0, NULL, 0) == 0) ||

-- web/hobbit-confreport.c
138c138
<       char *dispname = NULL, *clientalias = NULL, *comment = NULL, *description = NULL, *pagepathtitle = NULL;
---
>       char *dispname = NULL, *clientalias = NULL, *comment = NULL, *tooltip = NULL, *description = NULL,
*pagepathtitle = NULL;
157a158
>       tooltip = bbh_item(hinfo, BBH_TOOLTIP);
167a169