[hobbit] Feature request: DESCR popup

Schoemaker, M.C.Z. marco at nlr.nl
Fri Jul 20 09:27:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm new to the list. I already modified hobbit server to allow a TOOLTIP tag for hosts. This displays a tooltip box when
hovering over the hostname. Ofcourse same should be done for the status dots etc. Tooltips are heavily underappreciated
and can be extremely useful in limiting the amount of mouse clicks in order to get detailed information or help.

I can sent the few lines I changed to implement the tooltips. I use browser supported HTML and CSS instead of javascript
etc. Keep It Simple & Stupid (KISS) is my favorite implementation  style :)
--
Marco Schoemaker (mailto:marco at nlr.nl)
Systems Programmer @ NLR ODIC (ICT/OS)