[hobbit] Re: Please Help

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Jul 19 23:46:31 CEST 2007

Just to follow up a bit on this as well, when I had originally set up a similar site using the BBGEN extension to big brother, I created a templates folder (just as Tom is asking) and it built the pages from this area.  Did this change with Hobbit?  I can see several cases where this functionality could be useful...especially for an ISP that wants to allow branded monitoring sites or even customized sites for inclusion in other internal groups pages to give a consistent look and feel for what is already there.

=G=