[hobbit] Hobbit not recognizing certain tests?

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Tue Jul 17 16:22:56 CEST 2007

We are on the same page then.  I don't think I would ask Hobbit to do
this for very many devices.  I handle 100 traps per second in Netcool,
and I am just getting started.  But I love what Hobbit provides for
monitoring the tool servers themselves -- without relying on anything on
those same servers in order to function.

GLH