[hobbit] Missing libpcre and libgcc in compiled binaries

Matthew Epp matthew.epp at us.army.mil
Mon Jul 16 21:57:56 CEST 2007

I've thought about that, but the problem is I'd have to do that also on
every system that runs the server, as we build our binaries on machines
separate from everything else. Also, I've never had to modify with crle
before and the existing servers are working just fine. I'm trying to
figure out what has changed since I last completed a successful compile.