[hobbit] rrd graph not showing in trends

Matt mlist at cmcflex.com
Mon Jul 9 17:40:40 CEST 2007

Hobbit Client wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For sending data to Hobbit, I add this line at the end of the script:
>
> #send the results to hobbit so it can be graphed
> $BB $BBDISP "status $MACHINE.$COLUMN $status `date`
>
>        disco0 : $hd0 C $st0
>        disco1 : $hd1 C $st1
>

> "
> exit 0
>
> disco0 and disco1 are de names of the variables I have put in
> hobbitgraph.

Okay I tried that using the ncv module.  Here's the problem.  If I click
on the 'trends' link the graph doesn't show up.  But if I edit the
service in the url it will take me to the graphs.  Like below:

http://10.5.0.75/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=mail2&service=qmsend&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&first=1&count=1&disp=CMC%20Mail2&action=menu

So essentially my question is why does the graph NOT show up under the
general 'trends' page - but it will show up if I directly call it
through the url?

Matt