[hobbit] Monitoring and ESX host

Allen Jasewicz A.Jasewicz at us.yazaki.com
Mon Jul 2 19:55:10 CEST 2007

I am on Solaris 9, and still digging

________________________________

From: Stuffle, David (Corporate) [mailto:David.Stuffle at adesa.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 1:40 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Monitoring and ESX host

> I would be willing to assist.  But first I need to get Hobbit working.
I am going through the mailing list to try and figure out why none of
the buttons work.  > I compiled my fist copy of Hobbit last week I keep
getting "Internal server error" on any link within hobbit

I just went through the same issue.  Check your linux security settings.
Do a `getenforce` command and see if it's says "enforcing" which means
SElinux is enabled.  If it does, put selinux=0 at the end of the kernel
line in your grub.conf.  Then reboot.

D. Stuffle

DISCLAIMER:

material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error,
please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document and
any attachments.