[hobbit] Hobbit client "bb failed to send message - timeout" issue

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Mon Jan 29 17:21:53 CET 2007

Ok, I turned on --debug on the client and here is output from the
hobbitclient.log

bash-2.03# tail -f hobbitclient.log

2007-01-29 10:00:45 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout

2007-01-29 10:03:09 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout

2007-01-29 10:08:11 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout

2007-01-29 10:10:51 client -> Running
'/export/home/hobbit/client/bin/hobbitclient.sh',
BBHOME=/export/home/hobbit/client

2007-01-29 10:11:02 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout

2007-01-29 10:15:52 client -> Running
'/export/home/hobbit/client/bin/hobbitclient.sh',
BBHOME=/export/home/hobbit/client

2007-01-29 10:16:04 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com

Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory

The text of this communication is confidential, and use by any person
who is not the intended recipient is prohibited.  Any person who
receives this communication in error is requested to immediately destroy
the text of this communication without copying or further dissemination.
Your cooperation is appreciated.