[hobbit] network test scheduling

Aiello, Steve (GE, Corporate, consultant) steve.aiello at ge.com
Thu Jan 25 15:57:41 CET 2007

I think this past mailing list archive explains how you can setup
multiple bbtest-nets to run.  One running with a 1m interval & the other
with a 5m. Then you just need to use the NET: tag in the bb-hosts file
to specify which host should have it's network checks run at which
interval:

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2005/02/msg00272.html