[hobbit] Hobbit patches

Maik Heinelt maik at vegasystems.com
Thu Jan 25 01:58:53 CET 2007

David Gore wrote:
> Stef Coene wrote:
>>> Good morning,
>>> In my first email I wrote it.
>>> I`m using Fedora Core 5. Yesterday I checked almost of all rrdtool
>>> rpm I
>>> found in the rpm mirrors.
>>> But nowhere I found one include the libary librrd2-dev. May the name of
>>> this libary is used only in debian linux?!
>> Yes, I only know the name in debian based distributions.
>>

>> Stef
>
> I have 3 hobbit servers each on it's own Fedora Core 5 host. These may
> have been the only packages I installed on top of my OS install. Your
> OS install may be different depending on what you chose to install or
> not install.
>
> Regardless perhaps you just need the rrdtool-devel package? Yum
> install it?
>
> # yum install rrdtool
> # yum install rrdtool-devel
> # yum install pcre-devel
> # yum install pcre

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

When would like to install hobbit with rpm files, before, I also have to
install rrdtool. So I did this.
At the moment my hobbit server is working well, but without any apple
OS-X machines.
I have checked yum update and there were a rrdtool update. May it will
working now?!

--
愛知県一宮市富士2-2-22
株式会社 ベガシステムズ