a trends style view for the individual tests.

Eric Boyd eric at iconla.com
Wed Jan 24 21:07:28 CET 2007

Greetings,

I was wondering if any of you have found a way to list graphs of
specific tests for all the hobbit clients in a group.
I'll explain this another way, just in case.  The trends view is
extremely useful in showing all the graphs for all of the tests for a
specific server.  In my current setup, I have 2 main groups, each with
about 10 hobbit clients.  It would be nice to be able to view the disk
or cpu test graphs for a group all on a single page.  Are there any
suggestions?

Thanks,
-Eric