bbwin 0.9 memory.exe missing

Don Munyak don.munyak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 23:42:49 CET 2007

bbwin 0.9 memory.exe missing

Hello,

I just installed bbwin 0.9 from sourceforge. The windows client is
reporting to hobbit, but I
was getting this error in the application log.

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	BigBrotherHobbitClient
Event Category:	Agent
Event ID:	17

The agent externals generated this event message :
Failed to launch memory.exe:

So I commented out the memory.exe line in the bbwin.cfg

<externals>
	<setting name="timer" value="3m" />
	<setting name="logstimer" value="60s" />
	<! externals launch examples
	<load value="cscript mybbscript.vbs" />

	<!-- load value="memory.exe" />

	<load value="cscript wlbs.vbs" timer="15m" />
	<load value="cluster.exe" timer="90s" /> -->
</externals>

Now I am getting this error reported.
Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	BigBrotherHobbitClient
Event Category:	Agent
Event ID:	17

The agent externals generated this event message :
No externals have been specified

Also from c:\Program Files\BBWin\Ext
There is only fsmon.vbs

Any thoughts or comments ??