[hobbit] Hobbit migration to a new box

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Tue Jan 23 21:22:51 CET 2007

Old box was FC4 with an install from the source code.  New box will be
running FC5 and was planning on installing from RPM to cut down on the
configuration time, but I do like the control provided by installing from
source.

The old box is still up, and gets backed up nightly, so I can just copy the
historical data to the new box once the install is done.

David