[hobbit] Some PCRE assistance

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 12:18:45 CET 2007

Yes, that is the format of the list.

I actually solved the problem another way, I always thought the heading
line was superfluous in this case anyway.

This is for a procs test for the z/VM client that I'm writing.  In this
case a dispatchable unit of work is a virtual machine, so the 'process'
list contain the names of the virtual machines.  Well since it is just a
list of names and not process numbers, CPU Time, command, etc, I just
changed the back-end client code to not require the heading line coming
from the client.

Thanks to all who responded.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007