Antwort: RE: [hobbit] New Version of Admin Scripts (v.0.1.0)

stefan.freisler at aspect-online.de stefan.freisler at aspect-online.de
Fri Jan 5 14:14:54 CET 2007

> I looked for this first thing, I had seen the previous posts.  These
> files didn't have the ^M's.  I tried it anyway, but still made no
difference.

Yes i develop it under Windows ( ;-( ), but i have throw it through
dos2unix, because there was a problem in the past. Do you get any Massages
(Errors, notices, etc).

At this Point i can only say, if you set run permissons (for Webserver) on
the scripts. It's a liddle bit difficult to say way it not works from here
;-)

thx a lot for testing, if i found out why it not work you get an update.

mfg
Stefan