[hobbit] How do I debug a hobbit client?

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Thu Jan 4 22:33:20 CET 2007

Well, I beat my way through part of it; I'll take a look again tomorrow.

For some reason, BBTMP never got set. After hard-coding it in
hobbitclient.sh I could get hobbitclient.sh to run and get
hobbitclient_AIX.sh to run, with output. But hobbitlaunch doesn't seem
to be starting hobbitclient.sh.

I have a suspicion -- letcha know tomorrow.

Thanks!

Tom