[hobbit] Alert Per Filesystem Or Process

Richard Leon rleon at racenter.com
Wed Jan 3 23:11:17 CET 2007

In your example below.

Useradmins group will get a page for only /home.

But what if I want the unix admins who have a rule in the hobbit-alerts that
sends SMS for all disk reds, not to be paged via sms if that filesystem goes
red.

It would be nice if it just sends an email but if I can just get it to
ignore a page at a filesystem level I can just add the email address to the
user admins group.

Hope that made sense.

Richard