opposite of badconn function

Joost van den Broek joost at seat-ibiza.nl
Tue Feb 20 17:35:15 CET 2007

Hi,

Don't know if it is already possible, but couldn't find it on the
mailinglists / manpages. I have a server behind a router which
occasionally have huge packet loss. Because of this, the connection
status switches rapidly between green and red. I'd like to prevent this
from happening and want to let the check stay red until it has succeeded
multiple times. So this would be something like the opposite of badconn:
goodconn:1:2:4 would get back yellow after 2 and get back green after 4
successive replies.

Does this make sense at all?

Regards,

Joost