[hobbit] Changing the Test interval

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Fri Feb 16 20:50:58 CET 2007

I was hoping I didn't have to do this

Could it be possible in the next release to have the option of testing
different network tests at different intervals based on test or server?
I would still like to test pings and most other net tests at 5 minute
intervals but content or http I would like to be able to specify the
interval per server.

Trent