bbcmd usage

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Tue Feb 13 16:27:07 CET 2007

Hello all,

I recently discovered a nice tool within Hobbit, the bbcmd command. As far
as I understood it can execute some command and pass environment variables
to it. But I just do not catch everything if for i.e. I want to execute the
bb-rep.cgi. What must I do?

Insert the environment in a file and then pass to the bbcmd?

Like this?

File content, report.cfg:

BBREP="/home/hobbit/test/"

START-MON=Feb

START-DAY=9

START-YR=2007

END-MON=Feb

END-DAY=16

END-YR=2007

STYLE=crit

Or another way?

And the command: bbcmd -env=report.cfg bb-rep.cgi.

The aim of this is to try to enhance the report script some people in the
list have received from. Enhance it in a way that it automatically fetches
the .csv file and analyze it. If I come to a solution in some way or another
I will make that update script available.

Etienne Marganne

TI Automotive.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.