[hobbit] idea of feature for route_ tag

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 19:06:26 CET 2007

I completely agree. This would be very useful for me as well, where I have
10+ items (some transparent) between my Hobbit server and the final host.

Just bascially allow us to create the same macros that we can in the
hobbit-alerts.cfg.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson