[hobbit] Browser asks where to save bb-hostsvc.sh

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Fri Feb 9 13:18:03 CET 2007

I ran what you asked me to run. It directly generated a core file.
The output of the stuff:
./try: line 6:  6775 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
~hobbit/cgi-bin/bb-hostsvc.sh

("try" is little script file which contains the command you aksed me to
type)

(no debugging symbols found)
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `/home/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitsvc.cgi
--env=/home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserve'.
#0  0x400906b1 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x400906b1 in ?? ()
#1  0xbfffbf38 in ?? ()
#2  0x4000ce90 in ?? ()
#3  0x00000001 in ?? ()
#4  0x00000003 in ?? ()
#5  0x080639ae in ?? ()
#6  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#7  0xbfffbf38 in ?? ()
#8  0x0804cc80 in ?? ()
#9  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#10 0x080639e8 in ?? ()
#11 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#12 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#13 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#14 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#15 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#16 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#17 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#18 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#19 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#20 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#21 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#22 0x0000000a in ?? ()
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---q
Quit
(gdb) q

I hope we will solve the problem ^_^

Etienne Marganne.