[hobbit] View excluding messages

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Wed Feb 7 10:25:53 CET 2007

Or you could put this change in hobbitlaunch.cfg:

[bbdisplay]
        CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report --rss --nopropyellow=msgs

This will still show the msgs column but won't cause the whole page to
go yellow just because there was a log entry of some description (a red
log entry will still cause the page to go red in this instance) see
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/bbgen.1.html - "STATUS
PROPAGATION OPTIONS"

Jason.