Hobbit versus Unicenter/TNG

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 7 10:15:22 CET 2007

I'm currently arguing with some PHB's who insist that Unicenter/TNG is
the "standard" monitoring tool and we're supposed to use that
exclusively.

Since I have the users on my side I do expect to win that struggle, but
if any of you have compared Hobbit with Unicenter/TNG I would be
interested to hear about it. Especially features you've found that
Hobbit has, but TNG doesn't. I know of quite a few, but any ammunition
is welcome.

If you prefer, contact me directly instead of through the list.