Client install does not work. No reports. And of course no Glibc.

Strandell, Ralf Ralf.Strandell at tallinksilja.com
Fri Feb 2 16:59:20 CET 2007

Hobbit client install

I made a cpio-packet of hobbit client and moved it to a client computer.
I get no reports from the client and this is what I find in the
hobbitclient.log :

/home/hobbit/client/bin/logfetch: /lib/i686/libc.so.6: version
`GLIBC_2.3.4' not found (required by /home/hobbit/client/bin/logfetch)

So, the installation did not make a statically linked binary?
Do I need to reinstall my server to get statically linked portable
files?