newbie: *.example.com

Sabeer MZ sabeer.mz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:05:56 CET 2007

Dear all,

I am happy to join this enthusiastic mailing list and congrats to Henrik for
giving us Wonderful software "Hobbit".

question:
I am monitoring around 20 servers and all are under one domain i.e example.com.
I am want to enable all hobbit clients features like cpu, memory and
disk to all servers
under example.com

How to add the entry on hobbit-clients.cfg in a single shot ?
Please find below lines. is it possible to do something like below ?

HOST=*.example.com
        PROC cron 1 -1 yellow
        PROC hobbitlaunch
        PROC mysqld
        PROC sshd
        DIR %^/var/log TRACK
        PORT LOCAL=%[\.:](80|443) STATE=LISTEN min=2 TEXT=http
        PORT "LOCAL=%([.:]22)$" state=ESTABLISHED TRACK=ssh "TEXT=SSH logins"
        FILE /var/log/messages SIZE>0 MTIME<600 yellow

Thanks
Sabeer MZ