[hobbit] Hobbit client doesn't report

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 04:02:56 CET 2007

Another common problem, make sure the name in your bb-hosts file is exactly
the same as is being reported by the client, if the client is a *nix system
this will be the name returned by uname -n. If you don't want the fully
qualified name on the Hobbit web pages use the NAME: tag (see bb-hosts man
page) to change the display name.

Thanks,
Larry