Hobbit client doesn't report

Kevin Hanrahan kevinmhanrahan at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 03:43:35 CET 2007

Hello again all,
   To re-visit my question about the hobbit client, I have done the following:

 - downloaded and compiled the hobbit client on a SEPERATE machine from the hobbit server
   server = hercules
   client = castor
 - put an entry in bb-hosts on the server (hercules) for the client (castor) that looks like this:
     10.10.0.6           castor # trace

- configured hobbitclient.cfg on the client to look like this:
    BBDISP="10.10.0.13"             # IP address of the Hobbit server

- started the hobbit client on the client machine (castor)

I get NO client data. All I get is the tests that are originated from the server (conn,info,trends)

Any ideas?

thank

kh