dumb question..

Todd Kleinert tkleinert at directpointe.com
Sat Dec 29 21:34:16 CET 2007

I installed hobbit on a fedora machine, its' package manager made the
install uber simple, however, I am left with no clue where to find the
actual installed files, to launch the configure script. Anyone know
where it puts the files, when you do an RPM install?

B. Todd Kleinert II

Network Operations Technician

333 South 520 West, #200

Lindon, Utah  84042

Office: 801.805.9700

Fax: 801.805.9701

	  <http://www.directpointe.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from DirectPointe may contain
confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please delete the e-mail and all
attachments.  Thank you.