[hobbit] hobbit client

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:55:35 CET 2007

? runtime.cfg?  I've never seen that file.  Did you compile from source, or
are you using a packaged (i.e. rpm) version of Hobbit?

In any case, BBDISP refers back to BBSERVERIP, and BBDISPLAYS is usually
left blank.
In my hobbitserver.cfg file, BBSERVERHOSTNAME is the FQDN that the physical
server is called, and BBSERVERIP is the IP of its public interface.  In your
case, it should be "DoyleBrunson.AILife.Com<http://doylebrunson.ailife.com/>"
and 10.2.0.99 <http://127.0.0.1/>, respectively.  Changing this requires a
restart of Hobbit.