[hobbit] DevMON Configuration or SNMP

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Fri Dec 21 11:41:16 CET 2007

Is the devmon script executable?

Check the path of your perl interpreter; does it match with the first
line in the devmon script?

Again: configuration is done in the devmon.cfg file. If the devmon
script is executable and the perl interpreter can be found (often
/usr/bin/perl) then cd to the install dir of devmon and just starting
devmon with ./devmon  (keep an eye that you don't forget the dot).
To become more verbose output you can start it with ./devmon -vvvvv

Read the manual...

-Johann