[hobbit] DevMON Configuration or SNMP

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Thu Dec 20 15:41:45 CET 2007

"Normally" there should be a logfile in the directory where devmon is
installed. You can configure this and other things in the devmon.cfg
file.

If you have added a new entry into your bb-hosts for devmon then you
have to run  ./devmon --readbbhosts to update the hosts.db file.

After that you can start the daemon simply by executing ./devmon; it
will daemonize and run in the background, performing the SNMP test every
5 minutes (default).

-Johann