[hobbit] CONN status is white for all hosts

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Wed Dec 19 23:37:24 CET 2007

Yes.   I was su'ed as root and just 'service hobbit restart'.   Still
the same problem.  I notice in my previous installation I simply turn-on
world execute:

-rwsr-x--x 1 root adm 29850 Feb 16  2005 fping

But I don't think that is the proper solution, although probably not a
problem in my case since my system will not have "real" users.

Thanks,

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE