[hobbit] hobit problem

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:14:55 CET 2007

The default compile option is to use the server-side config.  I'm not sure
if it's different for AIX than unix (I don't imagine it would be), but you
can check the clientlaunch.cfg file.  Look for the [client] section, and if
the line that looks like "CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/bin/hobbitclient.sh" doesn't
have "--local" appended to it, than it is using the server-side config
files.  Add --local and restart the hobbit client to switch to using the
client-side config file.