msgs and files tests on hobbit clients

Stephen Barrie sbarrie at scotlandonline.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 13:38:46 CET 2007

Hi

The msgs and files tests from hobbit clients are not working properly on
my hobbit display. The tests do go red when they pick up an error but
immediately go green again. Entries in the history show a duration time
of "none" when the status changes to red.

I want to display the red status for an hour so that errors will be
noticed and alerted. The Big Brother client does this by default but I
can't get useful monitoring of log files from the hobbit clients because
the status only goes red for an instant. Can anyone tell me what I am
doing wrong?

Regards

Stephen Barrie

Email Disclaimer

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately.

It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form part of a contract or unilateral obligation.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Scotland On Line Limited shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
Company Registration No: SC161678
Registered Office: Gateway House, Luna Place, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1TP
This email has been scanned by the Scotland Online Email Security System.