[hobbit] Strange pinging issue

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Dec 6 00:05:39 CET 2007

Unfortunately my issue is still nagging at me!

I've found that hosts on the same switch and hosts on one LAN have the
issue, while some hosts going through a router are good, others are bad.

Everyone of the red pages say it is "System unreachable for 1 poll periods
(0 seconds)" and never lasts more then a minute.  Anyone have a clue where
to look?

Josh

--
Josh Luthman