[hobbit] Critical Systems page displaying "Internal Server Error"

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:48:04 CET 2007

Yep, looks the same.  I turned on ScriptLog in the apache configuration, and
got some interesting output.

%% [Mon Dec 03 15:34:21 2007] GET /hobbit-cgi/hobbit-nkview.sh HTTP/1.1
%% 500 /var/hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbit-nkview.sh
%request
Host: hobbit.hidden.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive
Referer: http://hobbit.hidden.com/hobbit/bbnk
Cookie: pagepath=; host=
Cache-Control: max-age=0
%response
HOST=
<snip>

So at least now, I see where that "header=HOST=" line in the error_log file
is coming from.